My causes

I am currently involved in various causes. The first is a petition to regulate, license, and treat midwives as we would any other health professional.

I have created a Loss Survey as I am rather curious as to what the statistics really say!

Lastly, I am getting started creating birth announcements and birth/death announcements. Announcements are free for bereaved parents. Any proceeds will go towards purchasing casting kits for bereavement programs at local hospitals. My hope is to be able to spread this ministry out and provide these to even more hospitals around the country, and possibly overseas. I would also like to have kits on hand for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Bereavement Photographers. If you are looking for any other type of announcement, Drop me a line and I will work with you. Contact me for more info !

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sharing Mary's Stuff




I stopped into a florist yesterday and asked how much it would be to get that ribbon. They only charged me 1.50 to make that. I created Mary a findagrave site yesterday as well. We are waiting for her headstone to be in sometime this month. I think the anxiety of waiting is going to drive me nuts. I'm anxious yet scared to see it.


2 comments:

His Tender Mercies said...

I've been following your blog since you began it,& read here often.
You have some beautiful things for your little girl. I would love to see the video, but I have dial up and am not able to watch it. I will watch it the next time I'm at the library.

The blankets you have for her are lovely....I was wondering if they were made for you by Faith, Hope, & Charity Stitches?

Dr. Joanne Cacciatore said...

We are very sorry about the tragic loss of your beautiful daughter...